The University of Nottingham is strongly committed to equality of opportunity in its provision for all of its students. It is committed to providing on going support with the focus being on the provision of accessible services and supporting students in completing their courses as independently as possible.
We can assist with queries regarding:
- Admissions and registration with disability concerns
- Assessments in relation to disability and recommendations to academic staff about reasonable adjustments in the learning, teaching and assessment environment
- Recommendation for alternative assessment and timetabling arrangements
- Access to alternative formats such as large print
- Liaison with library for enhanced services such as extended loans
- Residential accommodation
Please contact the disability advisory services by phone, email
or visit us at HB22.