Centre of Sustainable Palm Oil Research
Renowned industrial relevant research centre for sustainable palm oil research. We are focusing on research for the entire value chain of palm oil industry. Our mission is to develop best practice example of what can be achieved in the drive for sustainability in palm oil industry.
- To explore and develop innovative ideas to promote sustainable palm oil research and technologies
- To establish international and national research collaborations and networks
- To train competent researchers in sustainable palm oil research
- To share innovative ideas and knowledge to enrich the society and industry
- To enhance multidisciplinary research across all faculties and campus
Integrated Waste Recovery & Regeneration System (REGEN System)
In collaboration with Eureka Synergy Sdn. Bhd.
Integrated Anaerobic Aerobic Bioreactor (IAAB) Pilot Plant
In collaboration and funded by Havys Oil Mill Sdn. Bhd.
Improvement of Living Organic Fertilizer (LOF) and Fortified Living Organic Fertilizer (FLOF) to Control Basal Stem Rot Diseases in Oil Palm
In collaboration and funded by Green Plant Organic Fertilizer Sdn. Bhd.