Care scholarships for families of Malaysian COVID-19 frontline workers
Care scholarship is offered to COVID-19 frontliners and their immediate family members, such as nurses, doctors, hospital staff, police and ambulance workers, enrolling for our foundation, undergraduate, and postgraduate taught courses in 2020 academic year. This is an acknowledgement to their contribution to the society to prevent the chain of the virus in Malaysia.
The scholarship reduces 15% of first year tuition fee, and 10% tuition fee reduction for subsequent years, and applicable only to tuition fee in Malaysia Campus.
Eligibility of Scholarship
- Malaysian students.
- Student must provide staff ID/employment document of immediate family members working as COVID-19 frontliner.
- Meets the University’s admissions requirements for foundation, undergraduate or postgraduate taught courses.
- Enrolling to University of Nottingham Malaysia in 2020 intakes.
- Not applicable for Master of Pharmacy (Hons) programme.
- This scholarship cannot be combined with other scholarships from University.
Kindly fill up the application form and submit to Sponsorship Unit at email@example.com by 15 January 2021.