Maybank Education Financing/-i
Secure extra funding for the children's academic future without compromising your wealth accumulation.
- Higher financing amount up to RM400,000
- Margin of Financing up to 150% of collateral value
- Competitive interest/profit rate
- Covers enrolment at both local and overseas institutions
- Stretchable repayment period up to 30 years
- Flexible repyment schemes
Type of Financing:
- Unsecured Financing (No Collateral) - minimum financing RM10,000 and maximum financing up to RM150,000
- Secured Financing (with Acceptable Collateral) - minimum financing RM10,000 and maximum financing is up to course fee or Margin of Financing (MOF) of the collateral pledged, whichever is lower
- Malaysian citizen
- Undergraduate students : 18 - 35 years old
- Postgraduate/Professional Programme students : 18 - 45 years old
- Pursuing Degree or Postgraduate and Professional Programmes recognised by Malaysian Qualification Agency (MQA) or Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE)
- Existing or prospective students in possession of an admissions/enrolment letter from the university
How to Apply:
Download and complete the application form available for the website and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please submit your enquiry to Maybank Customer Service.