National Higher Education Fund (PTPTN)
National Higher Education Fund: Perbadanan Tabung Pendidikan Tinggi Nasional (PTPTN)
Loan eligibility requirements
To receive this loan, students must:
- Be a Malaysian citizen, pursuing full time undergraduate programme in UNM.
- Not receiving any financial assistance from other bodies.
- Subjected to the ‘mean test’ – evaluation of family financial status.
- Payments will be made directly to student's personal AFFIN BANK account.
- Payments are made once per academic year (upon confirmation of passing mark 40% and above)*
- The first payment is released only after PTPTN receives the completed set of agreement
PTPTN Loan Amount (for Undergraduate Programmes only)
*MPharm and PHS
| Type of Programmes||Income Category|
|Pharmacy, Dentistry and Health Science Programmes*
B40 = parents listed to receive Bantuan Sara Hidup (BSH) and income below RM4,000 per month
M40 = parents' income between RM4,001 to RM8,000 per month
T20 = parents' income more than RM8,000 per month
- Subject to loan amount and course pursued.
- Repayments will commence 12 months after completion of studies or after securing a job, whichever is earlier.
Online Application: How To Apply (* Compulsory)
- Open a personal saving’s account at * Affin Bank.
- Open *Skim Simpanan Pendidikan Nasional (SSPN) account (minimum saving of RM 20) at PTPTN website:
Link : https://www.ptptn.gov.my/esmas-open-acc-web/#/openAccount
PTPTN Executive Code : 000003622
- Buy pin no at * Bank Simpanan Nasional (BSN) or PTPTN website.
- Log into www.ptptn.gov.my and apply online.
Briefing sessions will be arranged, kindly contact us for more information.
Documents To Prepare (upon approval)
- Print out of ‘Butiran Peribadi’ from PTPTN website.
- Copy of unconditional undergraduate offer letter.
- 2 Setem Hasil.
University and course codes
The University's Code – BJ7
Faculty of Arts & Social Science course code
|Course name|| Code|
|BSc (Hons) Business, Economics & Finance
|BSc (Hons) Finance, Accounting & Management
|BSc (Hons) Business, Economics & Management
|BSc (Hons) International Business Management
|BSc (Hons) Management
|Bsc (Hons) Finance, Management and Business Analytics
|BSc (Hons) Marketing and Management
|BSc (Hons) Applied Psychology and Management
|BA (Hons) International Communication Studies
|BA (Hons) International Communication Studies with English Language Literature
|BA (Hons) International Communication Studies with Film and Television Studies
|BA (Hons) International Communication Studies with Performing Arts
|BA (Hons) in Liberal Arts
|BA (Hons) International Relations
|BA (Hons) International with French
|BA (Hons) International Relations with Spanish
|BA (Hons) English with Creative Writing
|BA (Hons) English Language and Literature
|BSc (Hons) Economics
|BSc (Hons) Economics and International Economics
|BA (Hons) Education (TESOL)
|BEd (Hons) TESOL
Faculty of Science and Engineering course codes
|BEng(Hons)/MEng(Hons) Chemical Engineering
|BEng(Hons)/MEng(Hons) Chemical Engineering with Environmental Engineering
|BEng(Hons)/MEng(Hons) Civil Engineering
|BEng(Hons)/MEng(Hons) Mechanical Engineering
|BEng(Hons)/MEng(Hons) Mechatronic Engineering
|BEng(Hons)/MEng(Hons) Electrical & Electronic Engineering
|BSc (Hons) Mathematics and Management
|BSc (Hons) Mathematics and Data Science
|BSc (Hons) Computer Science
|BSc (Hons) Computer Science with Artificial Intelligence
|BSc (Hons) Software Engineering
|BSc (Hons) Biomedical Science
|BSc (Hons) Biotechnology
|BSc (Hons) Nutrition
|BSc (Hons) Environmental Science
|BSc (Hons) Psychology
|BSc (Hons) Psychology and Cognitive Neuroscience
|BSc (Hons) Pharmaceutical and Health Sciences
|Master of Pharmacy (Hons) *only applicable in Malaysia Campus
Application Deadline for 2022/2023
30 September 2022 & 31 October 2022
Application for University of Nottingham Malaysia is open from 1st September to 31st October only every year.
All applications are subject to PTPTN policy and procedures at the time.
Undergraduate students enrolled in February intake can only apply for PTPTN in Year 2.