Tinggi Foundation Scholarship
Eligibility & terms
The university is very fortunate to have the support of Tinggi Foundation which offers scholarships to deserving students. The scholarship is worth 50% of any undergraduate programme tuition fees and is open to first year, Malaysian students only. Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic ability and financial need.
Once awarded the scholarship will continue for each year of the student’s undergraduate programme provided an average of 60% (upper second class degree) is achieved in each year’s examinations. Loss of scholarship due to poor examination performance cannot be regained.
This scholarship is applicable to all these undergraduate programmes only:
Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
Faculty of Engineering
- Chemical and Environmental Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical, Materials and Manufacturing
Faculty of Science
- Computer Science
- A passport sized photograph
- SPM & other qualifications
- Extra-curricular certificates
- Evidence of parents income
- Essay ‘ Why do I deserve Tinggi Foundation Scholarship ‘ – A4 length
How To Apply
The application is open from 29 September 2017 and the deadline will be 13 October 2017 (latest 12 noon), late applications will not be accepted. Kindly send an email to Sponsorship Unit for the application forms.
For enquiries please contact: Amy Han, Sponsorship Unit: