Having an overwhelming to-do list may have kept you from developing effective strategies for your internship preparation and job search. You are encouraged to meet one-to-one with a member of our team to talk about your strategies and turn the discussion into an opportunity for you to:
- explore common job options for your study
- weigh the alternatives
- get your resume or job application reviewed by a careers adviser
- experience a mock interview
- discuss internship opportunities and the graduate jobs that are available
- get assistance with tips and tools for effective job prep
Make an appointment
Kindly fill-up the e-form to schedule a 30-minute session.
Our discussion will be conducted virtually or at the Careers Resource Room for face-to-face consultation during weekdays, anytime between 10.00am and 5.00pm.