Be industry-ready with real-world
Many of our students gain invaluable experience from participation in business case competitions, which are an excellent opportunity not just to bridge academic learning with real-world experience in interdisciplinary contemporary business issues, but also to gain insights from industry leaders and experienced mentors.
Top-performing students in various disciplines also receive recognition through Book Prizes awarded by Nottingham University Business School Malaysia's industry partners: BDO, CIMB, CPA Australia, Deloitte, and ICAEW.
- NUBS Malaysia students win the HSBC Malaysia Business Case Competition 2015, and will represent Malaysia at the Asia-Pacific regional finals in Hong Kong in June.
- Team of students from The University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus (UNMC) emerged as champion at the AIESEC Social Startup Challenge 2015, the winning project calls for reducing single occupancy vehicles in urbanised areas, believed to be the root cause of many social problems, such as stress, decreases in productivity and adverse environmental impacts.
- Congratulations to final-year student Ng Cai Yin who received the 2021 BDO Book Prize for achieving the highest marks in Audit & Assurance I during the 2019-20 academic year!
- Congratulations to Business School students who received the 2021 CPA Australia Book Prize!
- Congratulations to Business School students who received the 2019 CPA Australia Book Prize!