Be industry-ready with real-world
Many of our students gain invaluable experience from participation in business case competitions, which are an excellent opportunity not just to bridge academic learning with real-world experience in interdisciplinary contemporary business issues, but also to gain insights from industry leaders and experienced mentors.
Top-performing students in various disciplines also receive recognition through Book Prizes awarded by Nottingham University Business School Malaysia's industry partners: BDO, CIMB, CPA Australia, Deloitte, and ICAEW.
- NUBS Malaysia students win the HSBC Malaysia Business Case Competition 2015, and will represent Malaysia at the Asia-Pacific regional finals in Hong Kong in June.
- Team of students from The University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus (UNMC) emerged as champion at the AIESEC Social Startup Challenge 2015, the winning project calls for reducing single occupancy vehicles in urbanised areas, believed to be the root cause of many social problems, such as stress, decreases in productivity and adverse environmental impacts.
- NUBS Malaysia hosted guests from Malaysian-based ASEAN universal bank CIMB, on 25 November 2019, for this year's CIMB Book Prize Awards Ceremony. The occasion also marks the fourth year of NUBS Malaysia's long-standing working relationship with CIMB.
- NUBS Malaysia hosted guests from BDO Malaysia on 13 November 2019 for the inaugural BDO Book Prize ceremony, together with a visit by Regional Senior Partner for BDO in ASEAN & Managing Partner of BDO Malaysia, Dato' Gan Ah Tee.
- NUBS undergraduates received book prizes for their excellent performance in management accounting modules from the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.