The University's online learning environment.
Moodle is the hub of a suite of learning technologies used to support teaching and learning across the University.
The following core features are supported:
- online submission of student assignments
- uploading of learning materials such as lecture slides, handouts, readings, web links, audio and video
- facilities for discussions, wikis, blogs and student databases
- creation of fully integrated distance-learning courses
Log in to Moodle:
- Go to the Moodle homepage
- Enter your University username and password
Guides and resources
To learn more about Moodle and how it can benefit your learning and teaching experience, please visit: