MPhil/PhD Scholarship in School of Pharmacy
Discovering Community Pharmacist Behavioural Intention and Community Commitment for Safe Household Pharmaceutical Waste Disposal Culture in Malaysia
Irresponsible and improper disposal of medication waste poses risks to human health and environmental sustainability. Adopting a safe household pharmaceutical disposal practice reduces the cost and time of managing the appalling consequences of pharmaceutical contamination of our rivers and water sources.
Applicants are expected to have gained a Bachelor in Science (BSc) degree. Graduates from any bachelor in science degree, e.g. psychology, pharmacy, biomedical science, pharmaceutical and health sciences, environmental sciences, pharmaceutical chemistry, biotechnology, medical sciences or other related disciplines are welcome to apply. The candidate is also expected to meet the following requirements:
- First or second upper class in Bachelor in Science (BSc) degree
- Possess a good command of English, both spoken and written
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess own transport with valid driving license and willing to travel (mainly within KL and Selangor) (This is compulsory requirement for this project)
- Other necessary attributes include the ability to work independently and to be proactive and resourceful
Applications, specifying the following subject in the email "MPhil/PhD application with Associate Professor Dr Low" with current curriculum vitae, academic transcript, degree certificate and abstract of your final year project should be sent before 15 January 2023 to Associate Professor Dr Low Bee Yean (BeeYean.Low@nottingham.edu.my). Only shortlisted applicants will be interviewed. For further enquiries, please contact Associate Professor Dr Low Bee Yean directly.