All students should register within 3 weeks of their course start date.
The full schedule (with exceptions) can be found here.
1. Key messages from Head of school
2. Campus plan and directions
3. Week One Programme
4. Choosing Optional Modules
- During week one you will meet with your course manager who will provide advice for optional module choices. Year 1 courses have no optional modules during the first year.
Click here to view School handbook
5. Laboratory coat and safety spectacles
- You will need to collect these during week one, please check your week one program for dates and times. Laboratory coats are given to students in the first week and are free of charge, any replacements would need to be paid for by individuals.
6. Suggested background reading list
7. Financial support
8. Information for students with a disability