Working with organisations to motivate,
retain and develop human capital
Our mission is to enhance business and management knowledge and practice in an innovative, responsible and sustainable way using our global presence.
Building on the resources of Nottingham University Business School (NUBS) Malaysia and our cross-disciplinary culture of learning through the university's network of campuses in China and the UK, we aim to work with organisations to motivate, retain and develop their human capital in a changing economic environment.
NUBS Malaysia Masterclass Series
Organised by NUBS Malaysia Executive Education, the NUBS Malaysia Masterclass Series provides a platform to connect the university community, alumni and industry partners in engaging sessions with thought leaders on contemporary business ideas and challenges. Our masterclasses typically consist of a 50-minute presentation, followed by a Q&A session and a chance to network with other business professionals and academicians in attendance. For more information, please contact our Director of Executive Education.
- Tuesday 16th July 2019 (19:00-21:00)
- Kuala Lumpur Teaching Centre
- Speaker: Dr Avvari V Mohan, Director of Research and Associate Professor of Strategic Management, Nottingham University Business School Malaysia. This event is open to alumni and invited guests, and is complimenary (RSVP required).
Executive Education 2019 Training Calendar
Alumni / early payment / group enrolment benefits
- All alumni of the University of Nottingham Malaysia and past participants of NUBS Malaysia Executive Education are entitled to 10% alumni savings on our programmes.
- Alternatively, you can enjoy savings for early bird registration and group enrolment (three delegates and above from the same company/institution). Please refer to the relevant brochures for each programme for further information.