Be industry-ready with real-world
Many of our students gain invaluable experience from participation in business case competitions, which are an excellent opportunity not just to bridge academic learning with real-world experience in interdisciplinary contemporary business issues, but also to gain insights from industry leaders and experienced mentors.
Top-performing students in various disciplines also receive recognition through Book Prizes awarded by Nottingham University Business School Malaysia's industry partners: BDO, CIMB, CPA Australia, Deloitte, and ICAEW.
- NUBS Malaysia students win the HSBC Malaysia Business Case Competition 2015, and will represent Malaysia at the Asia-Pacific regional finals in Hong Kong in June.
- Team of students from The University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus (UNMC) emerged as champion at the AIESEC Social Startup Challenge 2015, the winning project calls for reducing single occupancy vehicles in urbanised areas, believed to be the root cause of many social problems, such as stress, decreases in productivity and adverse environmental impacts.
- CPA Australia Malaysia Division awarded book prizes to high achievers in final-year accounting modules at the Business School.
- Top scorers in three final-year financial accounting modules received book prizes from CPA Australia for their achievements.
- Four students receive book prizes sponsored by CIMA Malaysia for outstanding academic results in management accounting modules.