2019 Tinggi MA Education Scholarship
Do you like to make a difference in people’s lives? Working in education is also helping to pioneer the future-you will inspire the younger generations who will continue making the world a better place. The University of Nottingham Malaysia’s MA in Education will reflect the needs of individuals or organisational cohorts in many aspects concerning educational issues, economically and socially. Join our programme and apply for 2019 Tinggi MA Education Scholarship to help you reach your goal!
What does the scholarship offer?
- The scholarship covers only tuition fees and will be given to two successful applicants.
- The recipients of the scholarship are to teach:
- International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) mathematics and science subjects, and to assist physical education and arts classes.
- 4 days per week in Ideas Academy.
- The recipients of the scholarship will receive a stipend of RM1,000 per month.
A successful candidate must:
- Be a Malaysian citizen;
- Meet academic and English language requirements:
- Must have a relevant second class honours degree (or international equivalent) from an approved university by University of Nottingham;
- Meet English language requirement: IELTS: 6.5 (with no less than 6.0 in each element); TOEFL (iBT):87 (minimum 20 in Speaking and 19 in all other elements); or MUET: Band 4;
Documents needed to apply for this scholarship:
- A personal statement
- Curriculum vitae
- English language result
- Two reference letters
- Undergraduate degree certificate
- Undergraduate degree transcript
You may send in your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before 20 October 2019 and use "Tinggi MA Education Scholarship" as the email subject.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview in November 2019.