Wi-Fi for short term visitors
Free access to the guest Wi-Fi network for visitors.
Who can use UNMC-Guest?
- Members of the public visiting campus
- Short term visitors to schools
- Conference delegates
- Contractors, commercial partners
How to connect
Once you are here:
- Make sure the wireless network adapter is activated on your device
- Find ‘UNMC-Guest’ in the list of wireless connections and select this network. If it is not listed - please move the device until you are in range
- Open your web browser, then browse to any website such as www.bbc.co.uk
- The UNMC-Guest wireless login page will appear
- If you have already created an account, click the link to log in, otherwise follow the on-screen instructions to register for an account
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you registered with. You may use the service for seven days before you will need to re-register
- If you are unable to log in, remove or delete the UNMC-Guest connection and start over from step 2
UNMC-Guest is an open network and does not provide encryption for traffic transmitted or received by connected devices.
Security for connections made using the UNMC-Guest network remains the responsibility of the user and the service is used at your own risk. Please do not enter passwords online when using this network.
If you do not validate your account within the 10 minutes grace period you will be disconnected and need to re-register.