Internet access in Halls
Stay connected in the halls of residences.
Student Network Services (SNS)
SNS is a high speed internet link for students living in the halls of residences of The University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus.
All campus halls have access points that broadcast WLAN connection to the residents.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings on your device
- Select 'eduroam'
- When prompted, enter your University username followed by @nottingham.edu.my
For example: email@example.com
- Enter your University password
- Accept certificate if prompted
If you require assistance with SNS, please contact:
- SNS Helpdesk @ Nexus Hall:
Monday - Friday (9.00am to 6.00pm)
- Email us through:
- Web support:
- Phone support: