Google Chrome Browser Settings
These instructions should guide you through the simple steps of changing the following settings in the Google Chrome Web Browser:
Change the Text Size
- Click the page icon in the top right corner of the toolbar
- Click on zoom and then make your text size smaller or larger.
You should now notice a change in the size of the text
Alternatively, if you have a scroll mouse:
Hold down the Control Key (Ctrl) on your keyboard and scroll up or down depending on whether you want the text size larger or smaller (this may not work on all web pages).
Change the Text Style
- Click the spanner icon on the toolbar
- Then Click on Options
- You will need to ensure that the Minor Tweaks tab is selected
- Click on the Change font and language settings button
- Click on Change to select your desired fonts
- Click OK