Registration and Payment
Registration before 15 Apr 2022:
RM 1000 for Malaysian participants
USD 300 for international participants
Normal registration after 15 Apr 2022:
RM 1500 for Malaysian participants
USD 400 for international participants
Multiple papers by the same author:
RM 500 (USD 160) for each additional paper
Participate only (no abstract submission):
RM 500 (USD 160)
The conference fee will include e-proceedings, lunch and tea breaks (accommodation and social event excluded).
- Before online registration, please ensure that you have made payment and have an electronic copy of the payment slip to be attached in the registration form.
- E-receipts will be emailed to participants after payment.
- If you need an invoice to make payment, please email our treasurer, Ms Angela UNMC.Pocer@nottingham.edu.my.
- Option 1: Credit/debit card (Mastercard or Visa only):
Step 1: Go to https://epay.nottingham.edu.my/.
Step 2: In the "fees name" pull down menu, choose "POCER Conference (MYR) for Malaysian participants", or "POCER Conference (USD) for international participants".
Step 3: Make payment and attach payment slip on the registration webpage.
- Option 2: Bank transfers (telegraphic transfers) or direct bank-in to one of the following banks:
HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad
2 Leboh Ampang
50100 Kuala Lumpur
Bank Account Number: 301-879391-101
Swift code: HBMBMYKL
Step 1: Indicate "POCER2022 Registration Fee (P0005.54.04)" in your transaction details.
Step 2: Save or scan to obtain the electronic copy of the payment proof.
Step 3: Attach the electronic payment slip in the registration webpage during registration.
Important: Please remember to indicate the code number (code number: P0005.54.04) in your transaction, and complete the online registration form immediately after the payment transaction.