Course Pre-enrolment for 2019-20 Academic Year
The University is rolling out Online Course Enrolment (OCE) pre-registration on 08 April 2019 for students due to return for the 2019-20 academic session.
This is an opportunity for you to choose your restricted and optional (/free choice) courses for next academic year BEFORE the teaching timetable is scheduled. Please consider your choices carefully, as it is important that we gather as much information as we can on what you want to study in advance of creating the teaching timetable for 2019-20.
The video guide here provides general steps to complete the OCE for all the three campuses. As this is a pre-enrolment activity the 2019-20 Teaching Timetable is not available yet. More importantly, you need to follow closely the specific instructions below to complete your online course pre-enrolment:
Please follow the procedure below to make sure you are allocated to the courses (modules) that you are most interested in for next year.
1. Log in to MyNottingham website to access the OCE page.
The OCE includes the compulsory courses that you will be enrolled on (you cannot make changes to these as they are a compulsory requirement of your programme).
2. Consult your tutor about your restricted and optional courses or free choices before submitting your request. Some students will be able to select courses which are free choice; this means you are able to select any course from the catalogue that you meet the requisite/target student requirement for. This course selection must still be agreed by both the offering School and your home School or Department to ensure it is appropriate for you and your programme of study.
3. For full-time undergraduate students, your courses should normally total 60 credits per semester and not less than 50 or more than 70 per semester. You will need to fulfil 120 credits for the whole academic year.
4. You can only submit the OCE once. Please check your course choices carefully before submission. You need to ensure all credit totals have been satisfied before submission.
5. Details about the program structure for your respective programs can be viewed at Programme Specification. Kindly refer to it when making your choices for course enrolment.
6. Refer to the online Course Catalogue to find out which courses will be running in 2019-20.
7. In the event you are not able to access the OCE page or not able to submit your course pre-enrolment successfully or any other issues please refer to your respective school administrators:
Faculty of Arts and Social Science:
SMLC/ENGL/EDUC: AGNES IRENE SELVARAGI Agnes.Selvaragi@nottingham.edu.my
PHIR/APSY/ECON: NADIAH MOHAMAD Nadiah.Mohamad@nottingham.edu.my
Faculty of Science and Engineering:
8. Complete your OCE by Thursday, 18 April 2019. Changes will not be accepted/processed after the close of business on 18 April 2019.
It is your responsibility to check the MyNottingham contains the correct information of your student records. There may be a time lag after the submission of form before course enrolment can be updated in My Nottingham. Please let your respective schools know if you notice any inaccuracies after Thursday 25 April.
You will have a chance to confirm your choices in September/October 2019, however, the teaching timetable will be fixed and you might not be able to choose a course you are interested in due to timetable clashes. Failure to submit your OCE will mean that your choices will not be taken into account when the timetable is created.
You may send your enquiries to COURSE ENROLMENT Course_enrolment@nottingham.edu.my if any.