Course Enrolment (Add/Drop) for 2022-23 Academic Year
The University is rolling out Online Course Enrolment (OCE) on 26 September 2022 for UG students due to return for 2022-23 academic session.
The video guide here provides general steps to complete the OCE for all the three campuses. Please follow closely the specific instructions below to complete your online course enrolment:
1. Log in to NottinghamHub website to access the OCE page.
The OCE includes the compulsory courses that you are enrolled on (you cannot make changes to these as they are compulsory requirement of your programme) and optional courses you have selected during the course pre-enrolment in April 2022.
2. Consult your tutor about your restricted and optional courses or free choices before submitting your request. Some students will be able to select courses which are free choice which means you are able to select any course from the catalogue that you meet the requisite/target student requirement. This course selection must still be agreed by both the offering School and your home School or Department to ensure it is appropriate for you and your programme of study.
3. For full-time undergraduate students, your courses should normally total 60 credits per semester and not less than 50 or more than 70 per semester. You will need to fulfil 120 credits for the whole academic year.
4. You can only submit the OCE once. Please check your course choices carefully before submission. You need to ensure all credit totals have been satisfied before submission.
5. Details about the program structure for your respective programs can be viewed at Programme Specification. Kindly refer to it when making your choices for course enrolment.
6. Refer to the online Course Catalogue to find out which courses will be running in 2022-23.
7. In the event you are not able to access the OCE page or not able to submit your online course pre-enrolment successfully or any other issues please refer to your respective school administrators:
Faculty of Arts and Social Science:
SMLC/ENGL/EDUC: AGNES IRENE SELVARAGI Agnes.Selvaragi@nottingham.edu.my
PHIR/APSY/ECON: NADIAH MOHAMAD Nadiah.Mohamad@nottingham.edu.my
Faculty of Science and Engineering:
8. Complete your OCE by Friday, 07 October 2022. Changes will not be accepted/processed after the close of business on 07 October 2022.
It is your responsibility to check the NottinghamHub contains the correct information of your student records. There may be a time lag after the submission of form before course enrolment can be updated in NottinghamHub. Please let your respective schools know if you notice any inaccuracies after Friday, 14 October 2022.
You may change your Spring course choices in January/February 2023, however, the teaching timetable are fixed and you might not be able to choose a course you are interested in due to timetable clashes and additional enrolment criteria may apply. You are required to drop the free choices/optional courses if they clashed with your compulsory courses.
You may send your enquiries to COURSE ENROLMENT Course_enrolment@nottingham.edu.my if any.