Course Enrolment (Add/Drop) for 2021-22 Academic Year
The University is rolling out Online Course Enrolment (OCE) for course add/drop on 27 September 2021 for students due to returning for 2021-22 academic session.
The video guide here provides general steps to complete the OCE for all the three campuses. Please follow closely the specific instructions below to complete your online course enrolment for courses that you are most interested in for 2021-22 year:
1. Log in to MyNottingham website to access the OCE page. The temporary landing page will be opened during the entire OCE period across the three campuses. However, you are only able to access the OCE form (by clicking the left link) from 27 September 2021 till 08 October 2021. You may access the full MyNottingham portal by clicking the right link.
The OCE includes the compulsory courses that you will be enrolled on (you cannot make changes to these as they are compulsory requirement of your programme) and optional courses you have selected during the course pre-enrolment in April 2021.
2. Consult your tutor about your restricted and optional courses or free choices before submitting your request. Some students will be able to select courses which are free choice which means you are able to select any course from the catalogue that you meet the requisite/target student requirement. This course selection must still be agreed by both the offering School and your home School or Department to ensure it is appropriate for you and your programme of study.
3. For full-time undergraduate students, your courses should normally total 60 credits per semester and not less than 50 or more than 70 per semester. You will need to fulfil 120 credits for the whole academic year.
4. You can only submit the OCE once. Please check your course choices carefully before submission. You need to ensure all credit totals have been satisfied before submission.
5. Details about the program structure for your respective programs can be viewed at Programme Specification. Kindly refer to it when making your choices for course enrolment.
6. Refer to the online Course Catalogue to find out which courses will be running in 2021-22.
7. In the event you are not able to access the OCE page or not able to submit your course pre-enrolment successfully or any other issues please refer to your respective school administrators:
Faculty of Arts and Social Science:
SMLC/ENGL/EDUC: AGNES IRENE SELVARAGI Agnes.Selvaragi@nottingham.edu.my
PHIR/APSY/ECON: NADIAH MOHAMAD Nadiah.Mohamad@nottingham.edu.my
Faculty of Science and Engineering:
8. Complete your OCE by Friday, 08 October 2021. Changes will not be accepted/processed after the close of business on 08 October 2021.
It is your responsibility to check the MyNottingham contains the correct information of your student records. There may be a time lag after the submission of form before course enrolment can be updated in My Nottingham. Please let your respective schools know if you notice any inaccuracies after Friday, 15 October 2021.
You may change your choices in September 2021, however, the teaching timetables are fixed and you might not be able to choose a course you are interested in due to timetable to be clash free and additional enrolment criteria may apply. You are required to drop the free choices/optional courses if they clashed with your compulsory courses.
You may send your enquiries to COURSE ENROLMENT Course_enrolment@nottingham.edu.my if any.