Course Pre-Enrolment for 2022-23 Academic Year
The University is rolling out Online Course Enrolment (OCE) pre-registration on 28 March 2022 for UG students due to return for 2022-23 academic session.
This is an opportunity for you to choose your restricted and optional (/free choice) courses for next academic year BEFORE the teaching timetable is scheduled. Please consider your choices carefully, as it is important that we gather as much information as we can on what you want to study in advance of creating the teaching timetable for 2022-23. If your programme of study consists of all compulsory courses (/modules) you need not submit the form as compulsory courses will be automatically enrolled for you.
Please note that completion of this form does not guarantee your place on the optional courses you select: it may not be possible to schedule your choices into your timetable to be clash free and additional enrolment criteria may apply. After submission, School administrative staff will check and approve your choices. If there are additional criteria to fulfil before your enrolment can be approved you will be informed of this.
The video guide here provides general steps to complete the OCE for all the three campuses. As this is a pre-enrolment activity, the 2022-23 Teaching Timetable is not available yet. More importantly, you need to follow closely the specific instructions below to complete your online course pre-enrolment:
1. Log in to NottinghamHub website to access the OCE page.
The OCE includes the compulsory courses that you will be enrolled on (you cannot make changes to these as they are compulsory requirement of your programme).
2. Consult your tutor about your restricted and optional courses or free choices before submitting your request. Some students will be able to select courses which are free choice which means you are able to select any course from the catalogue that you meet the requisite/target student requirement. This course selection must still be agreed by both the offering School and your home School or Department to ensure it is appropriate for you and your programme of study.
3. For full-time undergraduate students, your courses should normally total 60 credits per semester and not less than 50 or more than 70 per semester. You will need to fulfil 120 credits for the whole academic year.
4. You can only submit the OCE once. Please check your course choices carefully before submission. You need to ensure all credit totals have been satisfied before submission.
5. Details about the program structure for your respective programs can be viewed at Programme Specification. Kindly refer to it when making your choices for course enrolment.
6. Refer to the online Course Catalogue to find out which courses will be running in 2022-23.
7. In the event you are not able to access the OCE page or not able to submit your online course pre-enrolment successfully or any other issues please refer to your respective school administrators:
Faculty of Arts and Social Science:
SMLC/ENGL/EDUC: AGNES IRENE SELVARAGI Agnes.Selvaragi@nottingham.edu.my
PHIR/APSY/ECON: NADIAH MOHAMAD Nadiah.Mohamad@nottingham.edu.my
Faculty of Science and Engineering:
8. Complete your OCE by Friday, 08 April 2022. Changes will not be accepted/processed after the close of business on 08 April 2022.
It is your responsibility to check the NottinghamHub contains the correct information of your student records. There may be a time lag after the submission of form before course enrolment can be updated in NottinghamHub. Please let your respective schools know if you notice any inaccuracies after Friday, 15 April 2022.
You will have a chance to confirm your choices in September 2022, however, the teaching timetable will be fixed and you might not be able to choose a course you are interested in due to timetable clashes. Failure to submit your OCE will mean that your choices may not be taken into account when the timetable is created.
You may send your enquiries to COURSE ENROLMENT Course_enrolment@nottingham.edu.my if any.