Registration for Returning Students
As a returning student you must register with the University at the beginning of each academic session.
You are required to complete online registration only.
Online registration will open for the majority of returning students at the beginning of September. You will receive an email to your University email account informing you when online registration has opened for you.
- You are required to register within two weeks of the course start date.
- Use MyNottingham to register online. Use your existing university username and password. - If you have forgotten your password use IT accounts existing users link to reset it. - If you have forgotten your username or have any other access problems contact the IT service desk
- If you have an outstanding debt with the University you will not be able to complete your online registration. Any debt must be cleared before you can re-register.
- If you have a reassessment during the August reassessment period you will not be able to register until after results are released and your progression to the next academic year has been confirmed.
- International students must also ensure that your visa is valid during your study period at the University.
Term times, exam dates and other key dates for the academic year.
All international students undertaking full-time studies in Malaysia are required to obtain a Student Pass (Visa).
Access support for your health and wellbeing, talk to someone about your concerns and look after your health.