Gamuda Scholarship 2023
Gamuda Berhad is an engineering, property and infrastructure company based in Malaysia. It is one of the largest Malaysian infrastructure companies, with a proven track recod of delivering innovative breakthrough solutions worldwide.
About the Scholarship
Since 1996, the Gamuda Scholarship has paved the way for exceptional young Malaysians to pursue the studies locally and globally. Each year, Gamuda Scholarship enabled dozens of scholars to study courses of their choice and access reputable universities in Malaysia and abroad. To date, more than 500 students have gained the opportunity that transforms their lives, perspectives and careers.
More than just a financial aid, the scholarship programme provides a holistic platform for a brighter future, as students will embark on a life-changing journey. Scholars will receive financial support to pursue first-degree programme, covering tuition fees, living allowances, accommodation fees, book purchasing, laptop allowance and airfare (for students studying overseas). Scholars will also given an internship and job placement within the Gamuda Group of Companies upon graduation. The Scholars' Engagement and Development Programme (SEDP) equips the studying scholars with leadership and networking opportunities and necessary skills to grow as well-rounded working professionals. Additionally, scholars will also experience a series of engagement sessions with the senior scholars and Gamuda leaders.
The scholarship is open to pre-uinversity leavers and students undergoing their first full-time degree pursuing tertiary studies in the following disciplines:
- Engineering (Civil, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronics)
- Quantity Surveying
- Building Surveying / Construction Management
- Property and Real Estate Management
- Environmental Science & Sustainability / Horticulture / Biodiversity Management
- IT / Computer Science / Software Engineering
- Finance / Accounting
- Business Studies / Business Administration
- Psychology / Human Resource Management
Requirements and Application
- Malaysian IC holder
- Minimum 3As/CGPA 3.40 in STPM or equivalent
- Good command in English
- Strong leadership qualities through active participation in extra-curricular activities, community service and/or sports events
- Shows proof financial need
- Willing to serve the Gamuda Group for a specified term upon graduation
- Non-recipient of other scholarship, loan or financial assistance
- Commencing or currently undergoing full-time first-degree programme
More details are available at Gamuda Scholarship page.
Closing date :
31 May 2023