Tinggi-UNM MA Scholarship 2023
Tinggi Foundation is collaborating with University of Nottingham Malaysia sponsoring two Masters Scholarships in 2023. The scholarship recipients can choose to enrol in MA in Education or MA TESOL courses in the September 2023 intake.
About the Scholarship
The scholarship is offered to academically outstanding students pursuing the above MA courses only.
i. work four days a week (normally 0730 to 1530) in IDEAS Academy for two years;
ii. teach subjects assigned by the Academy based on the International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE)
- The recipients of the scholarship will receive a montly stipend of RM1,500
- The recipients will enrol in the chosen Masters courses as part-time students
Eligibility Criteria and Application
The following requirements must be met by successful candidates:
- be a Malaysian citizen
- meet academic and English language entry requirements of MA Education or MA TESOL
i. must have a relevant second-class honours degree (or international equivalent) from an approved university by University of Nottingham
ii. meet English language requirement - IELTS : 6.5 (with no less than 6.0 in each element); TOEFL - (iBT) 87 (minimum 20 in Speaking and 19 in all other elements); or MUET (Band 4)
Programme and admission details are available our the website.
Documents needed to apply for this scholarship:
- Tinggi-UNM MA Scholarship Application Form
- Curriculum vitae
- English language result
- Two reference letters (one must be academic referee)
- Undergraduate degree certificate
- Undergraduate degree transcript
Closing date :
27 August 2023
Email your application to Sponsorship Unit and use 'Tinggi MA Scholarships' as the email subject. Incomplete application shall not be processed.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview in early September 2023. All decisions are final, and no appeals will be entertained.
Tinggi-UNM MA Scholarship 2023 FAQs