Only light cooking and heating up of food and drinks are allowed at the designated pantry area on every floor. Residents are advised to bring their own utensils, cutlery and crockery. Only halal food are allowed to be cooked and stored in the pantry.
We have on-campus F&B outlets, some of which operate 24x7, besides the vending machines.
During the semesteer months (February to May, and September to December), you may also get to enjoy the following:
Night Market (Pasar Malam) Tuesdays
- On this day, vendors will be selling local noodles and rice dishes, burgers and fries, finger food, snacks, beverages, fashion accessories, pre-owned books, and more.
- Stalls will start operating from 4.30pm onwards.
Food Truck Thursdays
- Each week, different food trucks will be available at the Nexus Hub.
- Food and beverage will be availabe for purchase.
- The trucks will operate from 4-10pm.
Campfire Night @ Radius
- Free light refreshments and fruits.
- There will be food trucks available but attendees can bring their own snacks.
- Campfire nights will be held on the last Thursday of every month from 7.30-10pm.